Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Solaris Jewelry Collection

Here is what is new for Spring from Enchanted Pathways-Solaris Jewelry Collection.


Our Solaris Jewelry Collection consist of metal base findings such as, silver plated, gold plated, gun metal, brass, copper materials, glass beads, and/or semi-precious gem-stones. Items will be listed with what materials are used in the piece that is up for auction.

I have the same care in making my Solaris Collection as I do when making my high end pieces. =)

Necklace work in progress. Square chain - metal base finding with faux pearls


Here is a piece I was working on for our Spring Solaris Collection.
Here are two necklaces I made with extra chain I had in two different sizes. I am trying to use up my stash before acquiring new stuff.


Finished pieces. Making or stringing the items are not what takes so long - It is the designing of a piece. My pieces usually are by accident. I finally came up with this design, only to have taken it apart about 5 times before finally coming up with this since I didn't have enough materials to work with. I don't like to waste, so I make do with what I have.


More to come in the near future for my Renaissance Collection for those who go to Renaissance Fares.

No comments: