Friday, May 20, 2011

Beaded Cuff

I started embroidering when I was 9 years old when we moved to Guam U.S.A in 1978. My first project was in fourth grade when I attended Yigo elementary school. My Mom and I started to practice embroidering on her pillow cases, which turn out beautiful!

They were teaching this beaded embroidery cuff bracelet at The Bead Place. I new I had to take it! I did - I loved it! =)


I started this beaded embroidery cuff bracelet about 5 months ago. Over a month ago I started to finish this bracelet, and within 2-weeks, I got this much finished. All I have left to do is fill the edging and I will be done. This is what it looks like so far. I started a gray beaded embroidery cuff but it will be a while before I get to that.





I have not been on The Hive for a long time and I apologize if there are posts there. I have not responded to and I am sorry, Please forgive me. =)

No comments: