Saturday, July 3, 2010

Under The Sea Collections - Siren's Call

Under The Sea Collection 2010

Siren's Call Necklace

I designed the necklace June 27th, 2010

I had the mother-of-pearl nautilus pendant for many years. I had the pendant along with the pearls, pineapple quartz briolettes, pineapple quartz round faceted beads, sterling silver Bali beads, Thia sterlings silver beads all in a zip lock bag. All I needed was a couple more beads to enhance this necklace.

One day at work (The Bead Place, Fairview Heights, IL), I noticed Abbi hanging some beautiful beads up. BAM!! There was the "WOW" factor I wanted in my piece. I waited until after work to purchase the web agate. I brought them home and this is what I came up with...

The picture below does not do this necklace any justice...





I found sound wonderful yellow quartz and finished off the bracelet this evening July 3rd 2010...

No comments: