Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Midnight Melody Bracelet


Hello Everyone! I know it has been some time since I have posted anything. Let me catch you up on a few things that have been going on so you know why.

I have taken a job at a wonderful retail store called, The Bead Place. I work with a group of wonderful women! I have slowed down selling on Ebay, since I have been working full time, but have request orders from my regulars. Once I have my ducks in a row, I will be back on ebay full swing.

I wanted to share what I made for my, "Other Mother" (my mother-in-law). I made this bracelet for her birthday. I call it the, "Midnight Melody". She saw some beautiful Swarovski crystals in the colors of Griege and Metallic Gold AB X2.

The materials I used:
6mm & 4mm Griege and the 6mm & 4mm Metallic Gold AB X2.
Brownish bugle beads and size 11 silver seed beads

No comments: