Saturday, September 1, 2007

Artisan Jewelry

Hello and welcome!

I have a creative mind and when it starts it just keeps going. I like to design pieces of art that everyone will enjoy at affordable prices. If you will bear with me, I have had some computer problems and hard drive crashes, that my web site has been delayed for quiet some time.



I have my items on eBay and trying to acquire business there, but the fees are a bit high, for those who were on eBay know what I am talking about.

I try to list daily if not weekly so be sure to check out my eBay store and auctions! Along with making jewelry, I also work as a nail tech. We purchased our home and closed on it August 8th. We are putting a new sub-floor in the front room so, with that I do try to continue to keep busy with my Jewelry Designs.

As soon as the front room is done, we will be cleaning our garage for our small lampwork studio. You will be seeing Artisan Jewelry along with our own designs of Lampwork beads!

No comments: